Works on iOS, Android and Blackberry devices. Windows Phone 7 coming soon. Real Time Message Receipts
See typing indication, and Sent/Delivered/Read message notifications.
Create dynamic circles/groups as you go. Easy Registration
No username/password required or hard to remember PINs. Your phone number is your ID.
Completely Free Free forever. Unlimited messaging, including international usage.
Instantly turns your address book social with updates from your closest friends.
Find friends nearby with geo-location enabled messages.
Push Notifications Never miss a message.PingMe tells you when someone sends you a message, even when PingMe is closed.
Simple Friend Finder
PingMe makes it easy to connect with all your friends through your address book, Facebook, direct phone numbers, or the PingMe network. Berikut adalah press release official dari RadiumOne Labs yang luncurkan PingMe!
RadiumOne Labs LAUNCHES PingMe
Cross-platform app offers SMS alternative for friends who want to share messages and pictures in real-time
London, 8th September, 2011 –RadiumOne has today launched the free messaging app, PingMe Messenger. The cross-platform app enables friends and family to send unlimited messages to each other in real-time, no matter what device they use.
The app’s opt-in geo-location functionality lets friends find each other based on their location, making it easier to meet up with friends. Users can also let their PingMe contacts know what’s on their mind with status updates and see what their friends are doing via the NewsFeed.
PingMe is the first app from RadiumOne Labs, a division of revolutionary ad network, RadiumOne, and follows the uptake of messaging services and the decline of SMS messages. In the first three months of 2011, the US saw the number of text messages per wireless subscriber fall sequentially for the first time[i] Experts in the UK also predict the amount of texts sent will drop by 20 per cent in the next two years.[ii]
The set-up and registration process is simple. Users can connect with their friends through their telephone’s address book, Facebook, or the PingMe network. The user ID is the same as the phone number, without the need for a password or hard-to-remember PIN. It is now available in the iPhone App Store, the Android Marketplace, or Blackberry App World, with more platforms to come.
“Consumers no longer need to incur expensive text messaging charges,” explains Rupert Staines, managing director of RadiumOne UK. “Free messaging services, like PingMe, let you stay connected, socialise, and share messages and pictures with your closest circle of friends when you’re on-the-go. When you consider the slowing rate of acceleration of SMS use, and the continual uptake of smartphones, we’re confident that PingMe’s popularity will soar.”
The PingMe app offers stand out features including:
· Real-Time Communication – PingMe allows friends to message and share photos at super-fast speeds
· Group Messaging – PingMe’s Group Chat creates circles and groups of your closest friends
· Cost – PingMe is free and offers unlimited messaging
· Geo Imprint – PingMe’s opt-in geo-location functionality lets friends find each other based on their location, making meeting up with friends easier
· Status Updates – Users can instantly let their PingMe contacts know what’s on their mind and check in with their friends via PingMe’s NewsFeed. In addition, PingMe tells you when someone sends you a message – even when PingMe is closed
· Security and Reliability – Every message is secured by an individual signature – guaranteeing messages are always authentic
To download and install PingMe, visit the iPhone App Store, the Android Marketplace or Blackberry App World and search “PingMe” or visit www.pingme.net
Download PingMe Cross Platform Messenger for BlackBerry
– Download Via Link ini Download PingMe Cross Platform Messenger for iPhone and Android – Download Via website PingMe akan segera tersedia juga untuk Windows 7 smartphones di website terlampir diatas.
Jangan Lupa Commentnya ya Gan…..!!! 😀
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.